Sunday, October 31, 2010

I LOVE All This Rain

Spent some time on the couch with the black and the Siamese tabby, with a kettle of chamomile tay. The fire was off. I rarely drink herb teas, but sometimes the occasion just demands it. The mullethead is going absolulety ballistic over the idea of an early transfer home, almost bouncing off the walls like an amped cat.

Well, not at the moment. The mullethead is in bed right now, probably out cold.

I was contemplating what to make for breakfast. Maybe corn skilk soup, and some pre-made veggie buns with rice flour from the fridge. Of course I'd be making extra soup for the equines. Par for the course. I think we even had enough veggie buns to give them one apiece. They've never had any before, but they'd probably like the sweet rice flour.

We haven't been riding in this weather, but that hasn't stopped the equines from playing in the rain. We'd dry them off a couple of times a day, but other than that, they were on their own. Of course we'd take care of them before bed time, and once in the early afternoon if they went out. It wasn't a problem. So we got to spend a little extra time with our lovely hoofed friends.

Now I just wonder what the day will bring.

Oh, what a pointless post. Why did I even write this?

Oh, because it's there, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment