Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh, What A Day

The morning chores are done, it's swamped outside, and the rain is coming down like no tomorrow, the grass cutting of the mullethead is on hold, and the news reports are quite interesting. The quake's been upgraded to 9.1, there's been a couple of nuclear meltdowns, they still have no idea of what amount of fallout will hit the west coast of the U.S., and it looks like I'll have to wait until next weekend to see Volume #5 up. A volume up every two weeks was too much to ask, but it won't be the first time I get one up in three weeks. Even then, I'll plan for official time out of here on February 15, instead of March 15, though I almost know I won't see January 2012.

I'm quite happy at the moment. I'm even happy to be here. No, that's not a first time. I had a lot of fun on that first month, setting this place up for us to live in. The dwelling on how slow time was going, and longing to go back home happened after I had more discretionary time to think about things. Isn't that always the case?

I think I'll close off now, and join the other two with all of the cats, on the couch. I hope we have some mango rusk left.

No comments:

Post a Comment