Sunday, October 31, 2010

We're Going To Be Hit With Nuclear Fallout In A Few Days

Is that cool, or what? I don't know what to say. It's Saturday, I've just gotten the best (and exhausting) lays of my entire existence, I'm probably going home a lot sooner than anticipated, and can existence get any better? Not that anyone is in a state of panic over what little fallout we will get, but hey!

Well, yes. All 15 volumes could already be up on The Guild, but oh well. Doesn't look like Volume #5 is going up this week either, but my publisher does have the whole series, and there are copies on disc floating around in a few places, so I'm happy. Oh, and the moon is going to hit an awesome perigee the day before the Equinox, comet Elenin is allegedly nice fly-by in three days, and I'm so ecstatic, I could just explode. And to top it off, there's those exquisite boots I got this morning.

If it weren't raining so hard, I'd go for a mad ride, but it is, so I won't. Maybe I'll go for short run. Just a couple of kilometres, and I'm not going to even bother to wipe the stripes off my face for it. I'll do that before the third shower of the day after I get home from the run. I am soooooooo amped, I just can't stand it. This means manic, and a little more than left of centre.

FECK IT! I'M HITTIN' THE ROAD IN SHORTS, SOCKS, AND RUNNIN' SHOES! IT'S ONLY A 7 MINUTE RUN, OR SO!!!!!!!!

Well, maybe 8; considering the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment