Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vanity

Usually, I don't think much about it. I brush or comb the hair out after a shower, and that's it. I don't dress fancy unless there's a special occasion, and it's more for the sake of the mullethead strutting her two show ponies in town, than for myself.

I got a little corrupted after the delivery of my. . .um. . .new accessories. It was such a pain in the butt to go through all that, though. The stripes took such meticulous care, then getting them off was a drag. Thank the gods we had a half a bottle of baby oil in the cabinets. Made for babies, as opposed to of babies, as the mullethead noted. She thinks they should be sued for false advertising due to that. Having help with the harness, was nice, too. It would have taken me a bit longer to get all the straps cinched right, alone. And regardless how good I looked in it, it was distracting. I would have been more comfortable without it.

Nah, not something I'll volunteer to do again, though I have been told I will be expected to don that get-up for the mullethead's idea of a dream Beltane ritual. I kind of hope, she will be it for that night. I swear. . .if I wasn't a distance runner, I think last night would have killed me.

Well, if I were mortal, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment