Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quake Theories

U.S. was behind it, Christchurch was a test, Japan was the application, and if a quake that size hits California the nation is toast, but the speculators think New Madrid is the next target for earthquake technology.

I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I'm not in a position to say any of this is right or wrong. The U.S. policies are about as suicidal as Israel's, so I guess some of this is possible. After all, for the world to live, the U.S. must die, no?

Whatever. Wonder how the financial markets will respond? Well, I could key in Nikkei in a couple of hours. I probably will, but it's not like I'm going to post the results, seeing the numbers are going to change in a few seconds anyway, but hey!

I'm just glad I don't REALLY live here. I'm glad I'm a fictional character and don't have to worry about this shoite.

Add on edit. Now they wonder if Israel is responsible for Japan dissing Israel.

Who knows? Israel does have all the latest technological gadgets, don't they? And they are notorious for. . .um. . .overkills?

One day, that's gonna bite 'em in the ass. What a psycho government they have.

Then again, so do many other nations, including the UK and the U.S.. They're all asking for it, and I wouldn't stop it if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment